Every public company has ongoing regulatory requirements. With our fixed-fee approach we ensure that all of your routine requirements are taken care of for one price. We will help you with the following ongoing requirements yearly:
- Assist in preparing the Monthly Progress Report (Form 7)
- Assist in preparing the Quarterly Listing Statement (Form 5)
- Filing of quarterly financial statements on SEDAR and preparation of 52-109FV certificates
- Assist in reviewing and filing quarterly and annual MD&A (ensuring it is form compliant)
- Prepare annual meeting materials (no special business), notice of meeting and record date and form of proxy (including all necessary resolutions)
- Prepare chairman’s script for your annual meeting
- Assist in the review or drafting of Press Releases as needed
- Prepare and file Material Change Reports as necessary
- Update SEDI profiles and filing of change in ownership positions
- File documents on SEDAR as needed
- Prepare and file your yearly OSC Form 13-502F1 participation fee calculation
Other transactions and obligations are not included in fees noted herein – fees are exclusive of filing fees, HST and disbursements.
We are also able to attend your annual meeting to ensure a smooth meeting – inquire for details.
We recognize that the first year of becoming a public company is the most expensive and you should receive a price break for subsequent years.
During your first year after an IPO or the first year in which you start working with us, we will help with the above standard regulatory obligations at a rate of $1,195/ month plus HST.
Ever year after your IPO year or first year working with us, we will help with the above standard regulatory obligations at a rate of $995/ month plus HST.
Prices exclude HST, filing fees and disbursements. Certain circumstances may require the fee noted above to be increased - please inquire for details.