We can help you to transfer your listing from the TSXV to the CSE seamlessly. Our fixed-fee for the transfer is $7,950+HST.
We will help with the following in order to get your transfer done:
- Determine if the issuer will meet the initial listing requirements (including public float requirements)
- Determine capital structure requirements and builder share compliance
- Determine escrow requirements for securities outstanding prior to the prospectus offering
- Assist with PIF preparation and review
- Assist in drafting the Listing Application Letter (Form 1A)
- Assist in drafting the Listing Application (Form 1B)
- Assist in drafting the Listing Statement (Form 2A)
- TSXV application to voluntarily delist
- Prepare resolutions approving the transfer of listing
- Special meeting materials to approve the voluntary delist and listing on CSE (if required)
- Update SEDAR profile for the new exchange
- Press releases announcing the transfer and material change report
Prices exclude HST, filing fees and disbursements.